Nadia Gandhi – Mustangs Ahead
(LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL) – With the fourth quarter starting, testing is just around the corner for Mustangs.
While testing can seem like a tedious process for many students, it is a vital part of a school’s achievements and is important for efficiently placing students into courses for the following school year.
The fourth quarter testing schedule is as follows:
- 3/27 – 4/28 = FSAA TESTING
- 4/3 – 4/10 = FAST WRITING (1OTH GRADE ONLY)
- 4/11 – 4/13 = SENIOR NCR-ACT
- 4/12 = JUNIOR SAT (EXTENDED TIME STUDENTS)
- 4/18 – 4/21 = FCLE
- 5/1 – 5/4 = FAST READING (9TH & 10TH GRADE)
- 5/5 = SENIOR EOCs (ALG1/GEO/USH/BIO) and FAST MAKE-UP
- 5/8 – 5/11 = ALG1/GEO EOC
- 5/12 & 5/15 = USH EOC
- 5/16 – 5/17 = BIO EOC
- 5/18-/5/19 = MAKE-UPS
LRHS Testing Coordinator Jeffrey Simmons explained the importance of testing.
“The state and district tests give the school data on how well the students are performing on the different standards being taught,” he said.
Stay updated on important LRHS news and share what you like by following our Twitter @MustangsAhead, Instagram @mustangs_ahead, TikTok @mustangsahead and follow the Mustangs Ahead Podcast
“With this data, we can adjust the curriculum or lesson plans on what the students need to be covering more,” continued Simmons.
Mustangs with any testing questions can contact Simmons here.