Jacob Smith– Mustangs Ahead
(LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL) – The LRHS 2022-2023 prom is scheduled 7-11 p.m. on April 21 at Hyatt Regency Sarasota.
Prices of prom tickets have not been determined; they will go on sale sometime in March. The theme is not announced until invitations go out and guest forms will come out around that time.
There will be a buffet dinner and desserts, along with water and soda.
All attendees must follow the prom dress code.
The prom is sponsored by the LRHS Junior Advisory Board (JAB). Class adviser and LRHS science teacher Tana Phelps said, “I am very excited for prom this year as the Junior Advisory Board members have been working so hard to make it a wonderful night for the guest.”
Stay updated on important LRHS news and share what you like by following our Twitter @MustangsAhead, Instagram @mustangs_ahead, TikTok @mustangsahead and follow the Mustangs Ahead Podcast
Here are some things to remember about prom –
- When taking pictures in the photo booth you may be silly, but you must stay appropriate
- This is formal (guys must wear at least a suit jacket and tie). NO denim. Students not meeting the dress code will not be admitted and NO refunds will be given
- Ladies, if you are unsure about your dress show a dean or principle a picture of your dress BEFORE prom to ensure it meets dress code.
- Students MUST attend school at least half the day April 21 to be eligible to attend Prom
- All LRHS students need their school ID to be admitted. Non-LRHS students need an approved guest form and a government ID (like a driver’s license).