Emma Bourdeau – Mustangs Ahead
(LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL) – The LRHS front office has set up a new Schoology course for Mustangs to turn in volunteer forms. The procedure replaces the old paper forms.
The course will help prevent forms from being lost and offers students help with fixing mistakes on the form. The course code is R6GR-TMXR-8C44M.
Mustangs can turn in a form from any time starting from the summer of their freshman year.
Volunteer hours are not required for graduation but are needed for applying to Bright Futures and other scholarship opportunities.
Mustangs can follow the steps below to join the course:
- Log onto Schoology and “Join a Course” under the Course tab
- Enter the course code: R6GR-TMXR-8C44M
- Select “Materials” from the side task bar
- Download both forms and complete them along with all necessary signatures
- Upload each document and submit in its respective “Assignment”
- Await correspondence from front desk secretary Ashley Nicorvo for confirmation of submitted hours
LRHS senior Jennifer Schillinger said, “I’m very happy to have an easier way to submit my volunteer forms”
Senior Andrew Deppen said, “Turning in volunteer hours online makes it much more convenient.”
Mustangs should contact Front Desk Records Secretary Ashley Nicorvo with any further questions.