Nadia Gandhi – Special to Mustangs Ahead
(LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL) – LRHS HOPE Ambassadors announced their leadership team for the 2022-2023 school year.
The officers for the next school year are as follows –
- President – Olivia Heim
- Vice President – Caroline Spiegel
- Secretary – Nadia Gandhi
- Historians – Destiny Talbert and Emma Brown
- Graphic Arts – Sophia D’Orazio
- Student Advisor – Karson Moore
In December 2019, Hope Ambassadors was launched by state officials with the goal of schools creating clubs for student volunteers to mentor their peers and help create kind and compassionate school environments.
Some of the organization’s activities this year included –
- Mustang Memorial Walkway Beautification (Sept. ’21)
- “Kindness Week Challenge” (Jan. ’22)
- “East Meets West” Marauders Baseball Game promotional table (April ’21)
- “Destress the Test” Mint Positivity Messages (May ’22 FSA/A.P. Testing).
HOPE Ambassadors LRHS adviser and social studies teacher Samantha Stoltz is optimistic about next year.
“I’m glad that we have a good officer team for next year. They are all on board and want to keep the club growing,” said Stoltz.
Stay updated on important LRHS news and share what you like by following our Twitter @MustangsAhead, Instagram @mustangs_ahead, TikTok @mustangsahead and follow the Mustangs Ahead Podcast
Spiegel is very excited to be an officer and to work alongside discipline dean Thomas Bellantonio and Stoltz to benefit the school community.
“This club has a great mission, and I am so excited to be a part of the board that will provide great opportunities for students and help the wellness of students on campus,” Spiegel said.
Mustangs interested in joining HOPE Ambassadors for next school year can contact Stoltz here or Bellantonio here.