Sara Cestero – Mustangs Ahead
(LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL) – The officers for LRHS Technology Student Association (TSA) for the upcoming school year were announced at the group’s annual banquet on Thursday, April 21.
The officers are –
- President – Anna Miller
- Vice President – Emily Salambash
- Secretary – Natalie Cooksey
- Reporter – Spencer Hickman
- Treasurer – Brandon Khulmann
- Seargent in Arms – Sami Judeh
- VEX Liaison – Austin Bruce
To become officers members had to give speeches on why they were qualified, and then the club voted.
Miller said, “I think next year will definitely be a great year to rebuild, especially since it’ll only be our second year of in-person meeting after quarantine. Still, overall I think we are going to have a great year for TSA.”