Haven Hunter – Mustangs Ahead
(LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL) – The LRHS boys varsity football team won their homecoming game 59 –12 against West Boca High School on Friday.
Quarterback senior Cameron Madison said, “I was happy with the effort that the team played with. It was a great night especially for our running back junior Kevin Everhart who had 6 touchdowns.”
The team is now 2 – 3 and will be back in action against Venice at 7 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 1 at home.
The 2021 homecoming court was announced during halftime –
- The homecoming king and queen were announced along with princes and princesses for all grades.
- The homecoming king and queen are Steven Brown and Julia Caraher.
The senior prince and princess are Matthew Boudreau and Campbell Laurvick.
- The junior prince and princess were Brian Areco and Tierney Thornhill.
- The sophomore prince and princess were Nicholas Kelly and Bridget Coppens.
- The freshman prince and princess were Jacob Gillson and Samantha Baker.
King senior Steven Brown said, “It was a surreal moment, and I am also glad Julia and I won together.”
More information about LRHS athletics and tickets are available here.