Olivia Ellis – Mustangs Ahead
(LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL) – Friday, Aug. 20 will be the last day Mustangs will be able to make schedule changes for the first semester.
To request a schedule change, Mustangs must complete the online request form that correlates to their counselor. Students are assigned to counselors based on last name.
Mustangs must also have one of the following reasons for a schedule change –
- Student has already earned credit for the course
- Student has failed to meet the prerequisite for the course
- Student is scheduled for too many or not enough courses
- There was a clerical error
- District directive regarding course progression
When a requested schedule change is submitted via the online form, counselors will call students to their offices to discuss the changes.
While meetings might be held after the deadline, no new requests will be taken after Friday, Aug. 20, excluding the case of academic misplacement.
If academic misplacement is suspected, a parent-counselor-teacher conference must be scheduled.
Conferences will be held after school on Microsoft Teams and must include the teacher and the counselor.
For any questions, contact Liz McGowan at 941-727-6100 extension 2000.