Ella Botko -Mustangs Ahead
(LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL)- As prom tickets go on sale this week, Mustangs are reminded of dance requirements.
In order to purchase a ticket, students will have to agree to a fourteen-point statement shown below –
- I understand my ticket(s) are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- I understand that every attendee must have an LRHS school ID with them OR a guest form approved through the office and a matching ID to what was submitted on that form.
- I understand that if I am bringing a non LRHS student, I must have an approved guest form from the office BEFORE purchasing their ticket.
- I understand that I can’t have any student debt prior to buying my ticket
- I understand the LRHS Prom dress code and agree to adhere to it. Dress code for both men and women can be found here.
- I understand I must attend school Friday April 3rd for at least half the day (until 11:00am) in order to be admitted to Prom.
- I understand that all school rules and consequences apply at Prom.
- I understand when taking pictures in the photo booth that I must act in a school appropriate manner.
- I understand only small handbags are allowed and they will be searched prior to admittance into prom. Pockets will be searched as well.
- I understand the only allowable hats are top hats and fedoras.
- I understand all vehicles including “party buses” and limos are subject to searches upon arrival.
- I understand breathalyzer tests will be administered at the discretion of the staff.
- I understand purchasing tickets online is only the first step. I must also pick up a paper ticket or I will not be able to enter Prom.
- I understand ticket numbers must match the buyer’s name at the door
If any student does not agree to this or follow the guidelines needed to attend prom, they will not be allowed to purchase a ticket.
JAB Director Tana Phelps stated, “Ticket sales end when quarter three ends, so buy your ticket before Spring Break.”
Contact Phelps at email@example.com for any further questions regarding prom.