Lindsey Limbach – Mustangs Ahead
(LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL)- Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. With that in mind, here are some lovey-dovey songs to get the Mustangs in a romantic mood.
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Kina Grannis – This song was featured in the movie “Crazy Rich Asians” during the wedding scene. It’s a slower version of Elvis Presley’s hit that will make you want to get up and slow dance with the one you love.
- “Lover” by Taylor Swift- Speaking of slow dances, this song is a go-to. The song talks about wanting to be wherever the person she loves goes. It has an acoustic sound to it with background vocals that’ll make you feel like you’re on a cloud when hearing it.
- “Turning Page” by Sleeping At Last- “Twilight,” the movie saga famous because of its romantic plot, used this song in the wedding scene of the two main characters. When listening to this song and keeping this in mind, you’ll feel like you and your vampire boyfriend are going to spend the rest of your lives together. Who wouldn’t want that?
- “Tee Shirt” by Birdy- Romantic comedy “The Fault in Our Stars” features this song on the movie’s soundtrack. The song talks about how someone is always on their mind, especially the little things about them. Play this song and appreciate the little things about the person you can’t stop thinking about.
- “In Love” by Khai Dreams- This song has a more upbeat tone but that won’t stop you from slow dancing and holding someone close. The sound of this song has such a happy tone that you’ll be able to think of all good things when jamming out to it.
Valentine’s Day is a day all about love and romance. Hopefully this playlist allows you to enjoy the holiday even more.