Lindsey Limbach – Mustangs Ahead
(LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL)- With Halloween here, students around LRHS are scrambling to find a costume. Since it’s so last minute, students may lean towards more common and easily put together costumes. These costumes are but not limited to:
- Devil or Angel- This dynamic duo pops up everywhere around this time of year. It’s almost impossible to escape seeing one of these costumes wherever you go. The appeal of these outfits is that you only dress in one solid color (either red or white) and go from there.
- Movie Nerd- Own a pair of glasses? You’re almost half-way there! All you need for this costume is some glasses/fake glasses, white tape wrapped around the nose part, and a preppy school outfit.
- Purge Character – Grab a mask and cut up a large white shirt and you’re good to go! This costume requires absolutely no effort, but people get creative with their pictures and have fun with the idea.
- Frat Boys- There’s something about becoming a “Brad” or “Chad” for the night that comes off as hilarious, especially when it’s the girls dressing up in this costume. You will definitely come across a girl in a snap back hat, over-sized shirt and shorts this Halloween.
- M&Ms- Pick your favorite color and draw a white M on the center and the costume is finished. This is common because of the minimal effort involved.
No matter how common the costume, just remember not to come to school wearing it!