Lindsey Limbach – Mustangs Ahead
(LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL)- With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it was only right to make a playlist for the students around the ranch who are in spirit for the “lovey-dovey” season.
- Easily – Bruno Major – This song by Bruno Major was put out in 2017. It discusses how even though relationships can be tough, if you are willing to communicate and try to make it work, it just might. “I have cried writing [my songs] quite often,” Major said in an interview. “Normally that’s when you know you’ve got a good one.”
- Paris in the Rain – Lauv – The artist behind this song sarcastically states in his SoundCloud bio “haha definitely not an existential hopeless romantic,” and if you feel the same way you should take a listen to this song. Some have compared this song to a honeymoon to France.
- Leon Bridges – This song comes off Bridges’ latest album. He says that this is a whole new sound for him and it’s much more optimistic. “Mrs.” talks about how sometimes Bridges’ doesn’t know why he loves this girl, but he is constantly reminded with every little thing she does.
- L-O-V-E –Nat King Cole – King Cole loves someone in this song. He uses each letter in the word “love” to use other words that describes what love is to him.
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – Elvis Presley – This song is self-explanatory. Presley talks about how people and things could be against him and this girl being together, but he can’t help how he feels about her.