Rachel Latka- Mustangs Ahead
(LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL)- The LRHS senior class is collecting senior superlatives nominations this week. Seniors received the forms to vote for other students in their Economics class.
LRHS senior class and math teacher Ann Fleury urged students to complete their forms as soon as possible.
The superlatives include –
- Most changed since freshman year
- Most school spirited
- Best bromance
- Most involved
- Most likely to be president
- Class clown
- Cutest couple
- Most likely to win an Olympic medal
- Social butterfly
- Best dressed
- Most likely to be late to graduation
- Worst case of senioritis
- Best facial expressions
- Best hair
- Most likely to be your boss
- Most likely to always be laughing
- Best smile
- Most likely to travel the world
- Most creative
- Biggest sweetheart
Any senior who did not receive a form can go to room 572 and talk to Fleury to get a form.
A due date should be announced soon.