Kara Gardiner – Mustangs Ahead
(LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL) – LRHS 2017-2018 parking passes are now available. Only incoming LRHS juniors and seniors many obtain a parking pass.
Applications for parking permits can be found and accepted in the bookkeeping office, room 110 and 111 in the main administration building and on the school website.
Parking passes will be sold on
- May 24-25 at 2:15 p.m. (after school only)
- June 6 and 20 from 9:00 am to 12:00 p.m.
- Aug. 1-2 from 9:00 am to 12:00 p.m.
Permit pick up days will be 9-11 a.m. Aug. 8-9.
To receive a LRHS parking pass all students will need to have the following
- A current application for the 2017-2018 school year
- Copy of parent and students driver’s license
- Insurance and registration of the vehicle parked on campus
All parking passes are $50 and can be paid in cash or check.
LRHS bookkeeper Doddie Ranney said, “All fines and debts to the school will need to be paid before you are eligible for a parking permit.”